Routers are the essential components of the modern Information technology sector. In almost every nook and corner of the IT infrastructure, there are the routers which acts as a pillar in the IT businesses. A single flaw in the networking can cause a loss of thousands or millions. So, to make sure the company or an individual doesn’t face any financial loss, the network has to be fault proof.
There are advanced routers in the organizations which uphold the technical flow of the company. The routers are not limited only to the commercial use but the router extends up to personal use also. The primary function of the router is to transfer the data in form of packets to one or more systems (networks).
What Routerlogin.net exactly is?
We at routerlogin.net strive to make the access to the router configuration easy, adaptable and flexible. The routers or else can be hard to configure for some new users with less experience in setting up the routers. The routerlogin.net also helps in troubleshooting the problems incurred during the configuring the network.
Building the network in Routerlogin.net
The most common query from the users is how to access and configure the Router. The configuration of the router has been made easy to use and simple by providing the user a link i.e. www.routerlogin.net
Setting up and configuring the router is a detailed process. Following is the checklist below to consider.
- Initially, assembling of all the components enclosed with the router/modem is to be done.
- Connect all the power supply to the router.
- Then we have to switch on the router and check its electric and electronic functioning.
- After the check is done, the router needs to be configured.
Configuring the Router
The latest technology routers have the inbuilt or predefined IP addresses on the network card which is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 But this can be sometimes a bit harder to remember .So, the routers came with another way of configuring. The user has to visit the link www.routerlogin.net to access the web page of the router which takes to the configuration window of the router.
- Open the web browser of your system namely “Firefox”, “Google chrome”, “Safari”, ”Internet explorer” etc. preferably the latest versions.
- Enter the address 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net in the address bar to access to the configuration window.
- After accessing the home page of the router, there are a lot of customization buttons in that. For setting up the network , we have to click on the WAN/WLAN button in which the connection types are specified.
- Selecting the correct connection type matters a lot. There are basically few types of connections running throughout the network namely PPPoE, IPoE,L2TP( layer 2 tunnel protocol used to support VPN’s).In most of the network modules, the PPPoE connection mode is used.
- After selecting the appropriate connection type, the user has to enter the credentials provided by the service providers. The login credentials can be forgotten often. So, to reset the credentials of the router there are certain procedures to follow.
What if the user forgets the login details?
The router configuration page lets the user to retrieve the details easily. The home page of routerlogin.net consists of various options that includes resetting the router/modem, changing the network key(password of the internet connection provided by the ISP), changing the password of the router etc. The user can also factory reset the whole modem by pressing the reset button given on the its back panel.
What to do if the user in unable to access the web interface of the router?
If the user fails to access the web page of the modem or router, and the browser pops up the “Page not available“dialogue. It can happen due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect IP address setting on the network of the router.
- This is the most usual error that occurs while entering the address 192.168.1.1. Often the users feed the incorrect value in the IP address settings in the in the network card of the router.